When the time comes to enter Aged Care, the Government regulations, rules, fees and charges are all a bit overwhelming. You need to consult a specialist to guide you through this difficult time.
Some questions you may wish to consider are
- What are the fees and charges I will need to pay in Aged Care
- How can I afford these fees?
- Are there different types of care?
- What is a RAD? Is it refundable on my death?
- What does the Basic Daily Care fee cover?
- Why do I need to pay a Means Tested Care Fee?
- Is it possible to increase my income to cover the fees?
- What is a concessional income stream and how do I start one?
How we can help
- We can explain all the fees and charges and estimate what your cost will be
- We can offer payment options for you to choose from
- We can deal with the home you choose to organise payment
- We can introduce you to a Placement Provider who will find a room and do all the negotiation for you.
- We can explain what concessional accounts are and why you may need one
- We can give you advice on the best way to manage your finances for your individual situation.