When we start out on our own, we quickly find that a budget is a necessary tool to managing our finances. Later marriage, divorce, birth of children, inheritances, windfalls and many other situations can cause us to re-evaluate our financial arrangements.
Knowing how to manage your money, get out of debt and save for the future needs time spent working out your priorities..
Common questions to consider
- Where does my money go?
- How do I make the most of my money? Could I live on a budget??
- Are there ways to save money on my debts?
- How do I become a good saver?
- What should I do about my super?
- Do I need to protect my income through insurance?
- How do I pay off my home loan sooner?
How we can help?
- Work out how much money is coming in and going out.
- Identify how you can manage your money more effectively without compromising your lifestyle.
- Have a plan where you are able to save more.
- Protect your income
- Review and analyse your current spending patterns.
- Review your financial commitments and debts.
- Identify your opportunities to save money.
- Construct a budget with you.
- Review, recommend and organise appropriate insurance.